Monday, November 14, 2016

Baby Bump :: Week by Week // Month by Month

Today would have been my due date! It's crazy to think that we made it all the way to 38 weeks with twins. What an incredible blessing from the Lord! But I am super thankful that my doctor didn't let me go much past that though; an act of mercy, for sure haha.

I thought it would be fun to look back over the past 9 months and watch my belly grow! I knew I would get big, but to actually see it in photos is so funny to me. Just when I thought there was NO way I could get ANY bigger...I did :)

1st Trimester :: Month 1 :: Week 3 // Week 4

1st Trimester :: Month 2 :: Week 5 // Week 6 // Week 7 // Week 8

1st Trimester :: Month 3 :: Week 9 // Week 10 // Week 11 // Week 12 // Week 13

2nd Trimester :: Month 4 :: Week 14 // Week 15 // Week 16  // Week 17

2nd Trimester :: Month 5 :: Week 18 // Week 19 // Week 20 // Week 21

2nd Trimester :: Month 6 :: Week 22 {+ actual on beach} // Week 23 // Week 24 // Week 25 // Week 26

3rd Trimester :: Month 7 :: Week 27 // Week 28 // Week 29 // Week 30

3rd Trimester :: Month 8 :: Week 31 // Week 32 // Week 33 // Week 34 // Week 35

3rd Trimester :: Month 9 :: Week 36 // Week 37 // Week 38

I am so thankful for this pregnancy. It certainly wasn't uneventful, but overall, it was a good one. If you got tired of pregnancy posts, please forgive me. I just wanted to have a detailed record of everything. After our difficult journey through infertility, it is so humbling to look back through these photos and see the incredible miracle that the Lord provided. We are so thankful for the gift of embryo adoption and the blessing of this healthy pregnancy. And we are just so in love with our babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment