Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Embryo Adoption :: Our Journey {2016 part 2}

I wanted to be sure that our entire embryo adoption journey was easily accessible, so I placed the rest of the links for 2016 below. We still have 2 embryos waiting for us, so we'll have to see what 2017 holds for us! :)

** I only provided links for my first 12 weeks of a baby bump in the previous 2016 post, since we didn't make any public announcements until after that. The rest of my pregnancy weeks can be found here or further in the list below - though you will have to scroll back a bit to get back to my twin pregnancy :)  **

 -------


June 3, 2016: Embryo Adoption Q&A



September 7, 2016: The Day I Miscarried- talking about my miscarried 1 year later

October 7, 2016: Our Rainbows After the Rain


November 1, 2016: Countdown to Babies- 1 More Day! {Because of the gift of embryo adoption!}

November 2, 2016: Baby Day!

November 14, 2016: Baby Bump- Week by Week // Month by Month {the twin baby bump with Eli and Maddie!}

November 25, 2016: Embryo Adoption Awareness Day

-------

We are beyond grateful for the gift of Embryo Adoption! We walked a hard road, but the Lord was gracious to us every step of the way. Every time we look at Eli and Maddie, we are reminded of God's goodness and faithfulness to us. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!


No comments:

Post a Comment