Monday, March 14, 2016

5 Weeks


How far along? 5 weeks 
Days since transfer: 17 days
Meds: Day 37 of Estrace, day 24 of PIO
Total weight gain: -0.8
Maternity clothes? WAY too early :)
Sleep: I actually have been sleeping a lot. I wake up a lot in the middle of the night to pee, which is new for me. And I take a nap almost every day.
Best moment of the week: Hearing that our numbers had more than doubled, and scheduling our first ultrasound!
Miss anything? Nope.
Cravings: Still with the pickles...otherwise, I am just eating food in general ALL. THE. TIME. Seriously. I can't remember feeling this hungry so consistently, since I rarely feel hungry with Crohn's. 
Symptoms: I have never peed so much in my entire life. I have had a little bit of nausea, mostly at night, but it comes and goes. Not too bad yet.
Looking forward to: Our first ultrasound!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a black peppercorn, an orange seed, or a BB pellet {still teeny tiny}
Development: Looking like a tiny tadpole :) The neural tube, heart, digestive, and circulatory system are forming.
Heartbeat: Even though we can't hear it yet, the tiny heart{s} has/have already begun to divide into chambers and beat and pump blood. 
Movement: Too soon
Gender predictions? We're just hoping for 2 healthy babies!


**This post was written at 5 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment