Monday, March 21, 2016

6 Weeks


How far along? 6 weeks 
Days since transfer: 24 days
Meds: Day 44 of Estrace, day 31 of progesterone in oil
Total weight gain: -1.8 {I have no idea how this is possible since I have been eating non-stop}
Maternity clothes? WAY too early :)
Sleep: I sleep all the time. 8-10 {or more} hours at night, naps during the day
Best moment of the week: Getting to celebrate with our family and close friends with whom we have shared our news. I also got to start the Shiloh study. While I am not glad to be a part of it, I am thankful that I have a place to process my infertility and miscarriage. I look forward to digging in deep with the Lord to find healing and peace.
Miss anything? Nope.
Cravings: None this week. 
Symptoms: Nausea showed up a bit more this past week. It was only in the evenings. And then it was only in the mornings. And then it was the middle of the night. So it's basically unpredictable. I don't love being sick, but it's strangely comforting, so I really can't complain. I have had some off and on spotting {which is terrifying}, but we hope it's just my uterus making room for babies.
Looking forward to: our ultrasound on Thursday!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a Maine blueberry, a ladybug, or a chocolate chip :)
Development: The nose, mouth, and ears are taking shape, along with the kidney, liver, and lungs
Heartbeat: The tiny heart{s} is/are beating 100-160 times per minute...we can't wait to hear it/them!
Movement: Too soon
Gender predictions? We're just hoping for 2 healthy babies!



**This post was written at 6 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment