Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Embryo Adoption :: Beta # 2 {FET #3}

Today I went in for my second blood pregnancy test to see if my beta numbers were rising. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. While I felt more confident going into today than I did last time {because of our high number on Monday}, that nagging fear still crept in. After all, we were pregnant last time. And last time our numbers fell. And I have walked the road of infertility. We just know too much...

When I went in for the blood test, the nurse who has walked with us from the beginning made sure to come over and give me a congratulatory hug. She has been such an encouragement throughout this process, and it is so sweet how she is genuinely sharing in our excitement. Love. Our. Clinic.

When she called this afternoon, she had more good news! Our beta number had MORE than doubled: 3038!! Our babies (?) are growing!!

{Excuse me while I do a little happy dance and jump around the room in excitement}!  :) :) :)

I think Mike is pretty excited too...

   

    

I have woken up the last couple of days with a smile on my face, thinking to myself, "Erin, you're pregnant! There are {hopefully 2} babies in there!" This is REALLY happening! The Lord is being so gracious to us, and we are beyond thankful.

{Excuse me while I fall to my knees and praise my faithful and good God}!

Today I scheduled my 6.5 week ultrasound, my 8.5 week ultrasound, a pregnancy orientation with my OB's office, and my first OB appointment. Definitely a VERY fun day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment