Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Infused Water Wednesday :: Strawberry + Lime + Cucumber


I wanted to be sure to maximize the strawberries I bought {since I can't eat them because of the seeds}, so I decided to try another strawberry recipe.

So today's infused water: Strawberry + Lime + Cucumber



Ingredients {to fit in the Chilaqua 24 oz. bottle}:
  • 3 strawberries, hulled and quartered
  • 1/2 lime, rind removed, diced
  • 3 cucumber slices, quartered {so everything can fit in the infuser basket}
  • 5-6 ice cubes
  • Filtered water
Again, I let it chill in the refrigerator for about an hour. I am finding that I can get 2-3 days worth of water before the flavor starts to wane. Not too bad. 


Verdict: Good

The cucumber flavor was actually a bit overwhelming {which means it was a really good cucumber!}, but it was still refreshing. I wouldn't say it was my favorite, but I would still drink it again as a good infused water option.


No comments:

Post a Comment