Monday, February 29, 2016

{iPhone Rewind} :: February

I got another custom order on Etsy. I actually enjoy creating new designs for people, and I was really excited when my customer LOVED the final product! You can purchase your own here.

Ya'll. I haven't bought new running shoes since college. {All serious runners everywhere weep. I know}. But I finally thought it was time to replace my faithful tennis shoes. I really like my new ones- a little more bold than I'm used to, but super comfortable.

I attended {part of} an IF: Local. I made it Friday night and really enjoyed the speakers. I ended up getting sick on Saturday, so I missed most of the sessions, which was such a bummer. Hopefully I will get to watch some of them on Right Now Media at some point in the future.

I was actually sick on my birthday {which was a bummer}, but I got lots of sweet messages and well wishes. I loved this text from my brother :)

Sweet Lindsay had made me this YUMMY Reese's Peanut Butter cake for my birthday! Let me just say: it was delicious!

Lindsay also sent me a tub of Panera mac n cheese, because she knows it's my favorite. I have the BEST sister-in-law EVER :)

I put out a little Valentine decor this year. I think these little poms are super cute, and they're so easy to make!

Our friends Josh and Tiffany {who own the house} were in town and we got to have them over to dinner. It was such a blessing to hear about all the Lord is doing through them. They gave us this sweet gift as a reminder to pray for them and for their region. We are so blessed to partner with them in this way!

Got a sweet card from my parents for Valentine's Day :)

Just a fun little Valentine's gift for my Valentine :) {also used my Silhouette sketch pens for the first time...they're awesome!}

My sweet parents sent me a birthday card with a Starbucks and a Target gift card; pretty much the way to my heart haha. Their note was to enjoy a cup of coffee and to buy something fun. I snapped a photo of my treasures to send to them. Such a sweet gift!

We headed to Ben & Lindsay's for another homemade sushi night {which is probably one of my favorite things}. When I got home, I noticed this sticker on my shoulder and it made me smile. Because my niece was handing out stickers and she's adorable. 

I headed out to vote in the primary election and was the youngest one in the voting booth by 25 years. It's going to be an interesting election year, for sure!

Date #6: Dinner at Rick's Chophouse in McKinney #wcsavethedate16

Date #7: Mavs Game {Mike got free tickets to the Mavs game, so we got a bonus date at the end of February!} #wcsavethedate16


No comments:

Post a Comment