Thursday, February 18, 2016

Embryo Adoption :: Lining Check {FET #3}

These procedures are starting to feel like old hat....

Today we went in for our sonogram lining check. My RE joked about how I was really starting to speak their lingo since we have been through these tests several times before. Funny, but also not...

I have been taking Estrace in increasing amounts for the past 2 weeks. I have had no side effects from that, something for which I am thankful. My lining today was 7.5mm and triple stripe, so right where my RE wants it! 

She did mention my stubborn endometriosis again, as she could see it on the sonogram. But she assured me that it won't affect our transfer {just something I will always have to deal with}. She said everything else looks great, and we're all set for a transfer next Friday!

I have my Sharpie target circles drawn on my rear, and will restart the PIO injections on Saturday. Here we go again...third time's a charm, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment