Monday, March 28, 2016

7 Weeks


How far along? 7 weeks 
# of Babies: 2! :)
Days since transfer: 31 days
Meds: day 51 of Estrace, day 38 of progesterone in oil
Total weight gain: -0.8
Maternity clothes? WAY too early, but stretchy pants are my friend :)
Sleep: Still sleeping A LOT. It's new for me not to sleep through the whole night, since I now get up to pee once or twice. But I am usually able to go right back to sleep. 
Best moment of the week: Seeing 2 little babies with strong heartbeats on the ultrasound screen!
Miss anything? Not yet.
Cravings: Nothing specific, just eating non-stop. So I guess I just crave food in general :)
Symptoms: Definitely had some more nausea this week. Haven't actually vomited, just have a general feeling of bleh. I also feel super bloated and gassy {sorry, TMI} so that's super fun.
Looking forward to: Seeing our little ones at our follow-up ultrasound!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a raspberry or dice
Development: The arm and leg buds begin to sprout, and babies have kidneys, a pancreas, and an appendix. The beginnings of cartilage and teeth are forming. Babies have an appendix too. Brain cells are being generated at a rate of 100 per minute...baby geniuses :)
Heartbeat: At 6 weeks + 3 days, the tiny hearts were beating 119 and 98 times per minute
Movement: Too soon
Gender predictions? We're just hoping for 2 healthy babies! {But I did apply the Ramzi theory to our ultrasound pictures and see a boy and a girl :) }


**This post was written at 7 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment