Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Infused Water Wednesday :: Strawberry + Orange + Mint


Today's infused water: Strawberry + Orange + Mint


Ingredients {to fit in the Chilaqua 24 oz. bottle}:
  • 3 strawberries, hulled and quartered
  • 1/2 orange, rind removed and diced
  • Sprigs of mint, torn to release flavor
  • 5-6 ice cubes
  • Filtered water
I do feel that the colder the water, the better. That may be just a preference thing, but I also think it helps infuse the flavor in the water. If it sits out at room temperature, it just doesn't taste very good.


Verdict: Yummy! :)

I liked this orange flavor better. I have noticed that the orange has to infuse a little longer than the other fruits I have tried so far. And I actually got more refills out of this recipe too. I will definitely make this one again!


No comments:

Post a Comment