Monday, April 18, 2016

10 Weeks


How far along? 10 weeks 
Days since transfer: 52 days
Meds: day 72 of Estrace, day 59 of progesterone in oil
Total weight gain: +0.8 {finally gaining!}
Maternity clothes? Still too early, but I am definitely wearing my BeBand, and I much prefer stretchy skirts and jogging pants :)
Sleep: I have had some trouble falling asleep, but once I do, I am out. I have felt pretty tired the last few days, just wanting to sleep all day.
Best moment of the week: Hearing the news that I can continue weaning off my meds! Also, purchasing pregnancy books to read. I'm not even that worried about the information I need to know, I just love the fact that I have a reason to buy pregnancy items :)
Miss anything? Not really.
Cravings: Pickles. And strawberry Eggo waffles. Sound disgusting? I think so too, but I just want them so much...
Symptoms: I have actually felt pretty good this week. The nausea is subsiding, which may be due to weaning off my meds, so it may make a return later. But for now, I am enjoying not feeling gross all day.
Looking forward to: Taking my LAST PIO shot! And seeing my parents, who are coming into town this weekend. It will be the first time I have seen them since we found out we were pregnant!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a kumquat, a petit four, or a LEGO person :)
Development: Knees and ankles are beginning to develop. Our babies can flex their arms! The stomach is producing digestive juices, the kidneys are producing urine, and if we have a boy, he is already producing testosterone. Feet, toes, and fingers are fully developed. 
Heartbeat: It is so stressful that we won't get to hear the heartbeat for another couple of weeks, but they should be beating around 150 bpm.
Movement: I can't feel it yet, but babies are now moving like crazy. They will rarely be still from now until birth. Can't wait!
Gender predictions? We're just hoping for 2 healthy babies!


**This post was written at 10 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment