Monday, April 25, 2016

11 Weeks

Please forgive the no makeup, undone hair, and lounge clothes :)

How far along? 11 weeks 
Days since transfer: 59 days
Meds: No more estrace or progesterone in oil! I am officially weaned off my FET meds! I did get a Rhogam shot in the ER this weekend, because we found out I am RH negative.
Total weight gain: -0.4 {so much for gaining...}
Maternity clothes? Still too early, but still loving all things stretchy.
Sleep: I have still been pretty tired. I have gotten into the habit of taking both a morning and afternoon nap. It's amazing how much sleep I seem to need these days.
Best moment of the week: Hearing the ER doctor say that our babies are healthy and growing!
Miss anything? Nope.
Cravings: Still with the strawberry Eggo waffles. And ice cold water.
Symptoms: I started feeling nauseated again Friday night, and ended up in the ER after a bleeding scare. THAT was not fun. But things seem to be settling down, and now I am just fighting a cold.
Looking forward to: Mike's office moving to be over...he has been under so much stress, and is having to work a lot of extra hours this week. I want it to be over for his sake.

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a brussels sprout, a lime, or a poker chip
Development: Babies' fingers and toes are not webbed anymore, and their skin is see-through. Tooth buds, hair follicles, and nail buds are forming. If we have a girl, her ovaries are beginning to develop. All of the major parts of their bodies have developed, so now they just need to grow big and strong! Babies' placentas have picked up hormone production, so hopefully I will gain some more energy soon.
Heartbeat: 2 days ago, baby A's heart rate was 174 bpm and baby B's heart rate was 154 bpm. 
Movement: I can't feel it yet, but babies are now moving like crazy. They are kicking and stretching and dancing all over the place! They may also be hiccuping :)
Gender predictions? We just want 2 healthy babies!


**This post was written at 11 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment