Monday, May 9, 2016

13 Weeks


I can actually start posting these updates as they happen now! :)

How far along? 13 weeks 
Days since transfer: 73 days
Total weight gain: +3.0
Maternity clothes? I am still fitting in my normal clothes, but there is definitely a noticeable little bump {that I cannot suck in anymore}. I could hide it if I wanted to, but now that we have made our announcement, there's no need! I definitely prefer comfy pants or dresses/skirts.
Sleep: Still sleeping all the time. When I sleep, I pass out. And I can take a 2 hour nap, easy. Growing 2 babies is exhausting :)
Best moment of the week: Finding out that we are having a BOY and a GIRL! Also, sharing our news and our story publicly. It was such a fun day of celebrating! So thankful. Our hearts are full.
Miss anything? Not really.
Cravings: Nothing new...still the Eggo waffles and pickles {but not together}.
Symptoms: Other than feeling tired all the time, I feel good. I am still taking my nausea medicine for a little bit longer, but as long as I take that, I don't have any sickness. 
Looking forward to: Enjoying the week with our news out in the open. We have prayed a long time for this moment, and we plan to enjoy it :)

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a peach, a jalapeno, a matchbox car, or a clownfish {about 3 inches}
Development: Babies have fingerprints and vocal cords are developing. Their lower bodies are catching up with their heads, and bones are growing stronger every day. Their ankles and wrists are forming, so all joints are in working order. The tiny lanugo hairs are also developing.
Heartbeat: The tiny hearts are beating away! It's still the most beautiful sound when we get to hear them :)
Movement: I can't feel it yet, but babies are constantly moving. When we saw them on our last ultrasound, neither could stay still for very long. They are still moving a bit like little jumping beans, but since their joints are formed, they will start to make more deliberate movements.
Gender predictions? We know early...we're having a BOY and a GIRL!



No comments:

Post a Comment