Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Fun Family Weekend

My parents came into town this weekend, and we got to have a fun family weekend! We only had my dad for a short time because he had a board meeting to attend, but we got to have some extended time with my mom.

When they got in on Saturday, we headed over to Adventure Landing for a little putt putt and batting cage competition. I had 4 holes in one, so I had a pretty decent putt putt day :) Then Mike and Michael decided to battle it out at the batting cages.




Saturday night I slipped away from the family fun and headed over to my friend Amy's lingerie shower. I am so excited for this sweet friend and cannot wait to see how the Lord uses her and her new husband. It was also fun to see and catch up with some old 20s group friends.


The rest of the weekend was filled with good food, hanging out, and of course, a round of Wizard :)


My mom was able to stay through today, so we had some good time to hang out just the two of us. We did some baby shopping {because why wouldn't you go baby shopping when your mom is in town??}, and my mom even tagged along for my OB appointment to check on the twins. We got to hang out with Lindsay and her girls, and we also got to have lunch with my aunts and cousins. They're a crazy bunch, but they're family. It's never a dull moment, for sure ;)


It was a fun weekend/beginning of the week, and I am so thankful for the sweet time with family. But now that everyone has gone home, and all the fun is over, this preggo is off to take a nap! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment