Monday, June 13, 2016

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks 
Days since transfer: 108 days
Total weight gain: +8.8
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I can still wear *some* of my normal clothes. Maternity jeans are hilarious...but SO comfortable :)
Sleep: When I wasn't working this past week, I was sleeping haha. I am also not getting up in the middle of the night as much, probably because I am just so exhausted.
Best moment of the week: I'm pretty sure the thumps I have been feeling are actual baby movements. We were in church this weekend, and I definitely felt some thumps during worship time, which was really sweet and fun :)
Cravings: Nothing really. Still loving my kale salad though.
Symptoms: I have started to have some back and sciatica pain. The extra weight distribution is making a difference, for sure. But other than that, I feel good!
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Wednesday. We have another Level II with the perinatologist, and we are so excited to see our babies again! 

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a sweet potato, a croissant, or a sugar glider
Development: Babies' facial features are coming together, and they can now yawn, hiccup, and swallow. Eyelashes are growing in, and they may even have some hair coming in. Fingernails and toenails are also coming in.
Heartbeat: Hearts are beating up to 150 times per minute...we get to hear them again on Wednesday!
Movement: Babies are punching, kicking, and thrashing around inside. I think the thumps I have been feeling are actually baby movements!
Gender: We're having a BOY and a GIRL :)



No comments:

Post a Comment