Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Infused Water Wednesday :: Watermelon + Coconut + Lime


Today's infused water recipe: Watermelon + Coconut + Lime


Ingredients {to fit in the Chilaqua 24 oz. bottle}:
  • 5-6 pieces of watermelon, diced, seeds removed
  • 1/2 lime, rind removed, diced
  • 5-6 ice cubes
  • 1/4 bottle coconut water
  • Filtered water

Verdict: Not a fan.

I had actually never tried coconut water before, and I found it to be extremely sweet. I originally made this recipe with all coconut water, and it was pretty bad. So I poured out all but about 1/4 and filled the rest with regular filtered water, and that cut the sweetness tremendously. I still didn't love this recipe. Perhaps it would be better with some actual coconut in the infused basket, instead of the coconut water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment