Monday, July 11, 2016

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Days since transfer: 136 days
Total weight gain: +15.0
Maternity clothes? Yep!  Those babies are filling out ALL kinds of maternity clothes haha
Sleep: Definitely not sleeping through the night anymore. It was a little easier to fall back asleep after getting up to pee, but if it's after 2am or 3am, then I'm up for the day. Babies seemed to be more active in the early morning hours this week :)
Best moment of the week: Receiving our first gift card in the mail! Such a sweet gesture...it's fun to see how many people already love our babies!
Cravings: Nothing really. Still enjoying my fresh fruit popsicles though!
Symptoms: Definitely feeling the weight of 2 babies on my abdomen. I am starting to feel it in my back, particularly by the end of the day. It's amazing to me how fast I am growing...it almost seems like I am growing by the hour some days haha.
Looking forward to: Celebrating our 5th anniversary; I can't believe it has been 5 years already!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a spaghetti squash, water bottle, or American guinea pig :)
Development: When babies aren't sleeping, they are trying to touch anything they can: their faces, umbilical cord, each other...they are working on their physical abilities and motor skills. Their inner ears are developed, and they are starting to recognize my heartbeat and my voice! Each pancreas is busy creating their own hormones, and babies are starting to put on fat.
Heartbeat: Looking forward to hearing them again!
Movement: Definitely feeling them more consistently now. And I love that Mike can feel them too. They're still a little more elusive with him, so we have to catch them at the right time, but I'm sure it won't be too long before he can feel them more regularly too.
Gender: We're having a BOY and a GIRL :)




No comments:

Post a Comment