Sunday, July 31, 2016

{iPhone Rewind} :: July

Date #20: Baby Registry! #wcsavethedate16 {Such a fun day! We're just so thankful...}

Date #21: Double Date with the Shens! #wcsavethedate16

We got to spend a week away from the 100 degree weather, and it was SO nice. 

THIS was at the checkout in Walmart. It's like pregnant-lady-in-the-summer temptation row haha. {I refrained, by the way, but it took ALL of my will power}. 

Mike snuck a photo at our ultrasound this month...

LOVE seeing my babies...and seeing exactly who is causing all the ruckus inside my belly :)

Mike was the official photographer for PK's birthday party and he totally rocked it. Fully committed and completely adorable :)

This. I wasn't sure if I would ever be celebrating a baby shower of my own. So when I got the super adorable invite for my first one, I couldn't help but just cry. All happy tears, but tears nonetheless. This invitation means so much more than a pretty invite and a fun party. So much more.

Our a/c went out, and when it hit 95 degrees in the house, we packed up and headed to a hotel for a couple of nights. So we decided to make the best of it: date night!

Date #23: Dinner at Grimaldi's and dessert at Paciugo #wcsavethedate16

Yep. That sounds {and feels} about right! #24w4d


No comments:

Post a Comment