Friday, March 2, 2018

Embryo Adoption :: Our Journey {2018 part 1}

Our Embryo Adoption journey continues into 2018 as we excitedly await the arrival of our 3rd little snowflake! :)


January 4, 2018: 6 Weeks 

January 11, 2018: 7 Weeks

January 16, 2018: First Ultrasound- Hello Baby {single.one}!

January 18, 2018: 8 Weeks

January 25, 2018: 9 Weeks

January 26, 2018: Blood draw to check hormone levels {hopefully I will get to start weaning off my meds soon!}

January 29, 2018: Started weaning off my meds...not quite as quickly as with the twins, but I'm ok with that. My Estrace dose will stay the same for another week, but I will reduce my progesterone dose. I'll go back on Friday for another blood draw to see how things are progressing. 

January 31, 2018: First OB Appointment! I actually didn't have an ultrasound today {boo}, but my OB offered to try to find the heartbeat with the fetal doppler. She said it usually doesn't pick up until 12 weeks, but that she thought it might be worth a try, if I was not going to panic if she couldn't find it. I went ahead and said yes, and I am so glad I did {and that she found it!}. Baby's heartbeat is still strong in the 160s! I also did the Panorama NIPT blood test today. 

February 1, 2018: 10 Weeks

February 2, 2018: Blood draw to check hormone levels again

February 5, 2018: Got to reduce both my Estrace and PIO. I'll go back on Friday again for another blood draw to see if we can reduce it all again. This feels like the longest weaning period EVER.

February 8, 2018: 11 Weeks

February 9, 2018: We got the results back from our genetic testing and all came back normal! We also found out baby's gender :)

February 15, 2018: 12 Weeks + LAST PIO SHOT {WAHOO!!} Seriously. This is cause for major rejoicing! No more fertility medications EVER. I am definitely thankful for them...but also really thankful to be done with them!

February 22, 2018: 13 Weeks


February 28, 2018: Today I had another OB appointment, and it was such a joy {and relief} to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat!  Our Public Announcement

**I only provided links above for my first 13 weeks of a baby bump, since we didn't make any public announcements until after that. The rest of my pregnancy weeks can be found here :) **


No comments:

Post a Comment