Thursday, January 4, 2018

6 Weeks


How far along? 6 weeks
Days since transfer: 23 days
Meds: Day 48 of Estrace, day 30 of PIO
Total weight gain: -1 {despite upping my food intake}
Maternity clothes? Not yet. But I pretty much live in stretchy clothes now anyway. It's who I am.
Sleep: I have been SO tired! Like, cannot keep my eyes open tired. I don't remember feeling this tired with the twins...but I also wasn't chasing 2 toddlers around all day long either. It's not quite as easy to just rest when I feel tired either. I have had to take a nap in the afternoons when Eli and Maddie nap, just so I can make it to bed time {theirs, and then I am not that far behind}.
Best moment of the week: Being able to spend time as a family, since Mike didn't go back to work until yesterday. 
Cravings: WATER. I am thirsty all the time, and cannot get enough. As far as food, I am hungry all the time, but nothing sounds good. 
Symptoms: Other than being so tired...I have had some off and on nausea, but nothing consistent. I have felt pretty bloated and gross, but overall I am feeling good. Just tired. Did I mention that? :)
Looking forward to: Our first ultrasound! With Eli and Maddie, we had one between 6 and 7 weeks. My first one with this baby isn't scheduled until between 7 and 8 weeks. It's only one week later, but it seems so far away!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a rainbow sprinkle, battleship peg, or social media hashtag :)
Development: Baby has developed web-like hands and feet stubs, and the jaw, cheeks, chin, and ear canals are forming as well. Kidneys, liver, and lungs are also taking shape.
Heartbeat: Haven't seen or heard it yet, but it is already beating about 110 times a minute! 
Movement: Too soon to be felt.
Gender Predictions? We're just hoping for another healthy baby! This will be our family's tiebreaker :)



**This post was written at 6 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment