Friday, January 12, 2018

High Five for Friday!

{one} The temperatures dropped last night, so it's pretty cold around here {actually feeling like winter!} So I am currently curled up under multiple blankets. My children are pretty unfazed by the cold weather and are definitely more hot natured than I am. But we are all a little more bundled up today. Day's like today make me miss a fireplace. Though I am sure Eli and Maddie would find some way to get into that :)

{two} So speaking of Eli and Maddie...we are in full toddler mode around here! It is so weird when I say babies...because Eli and Maddie are definitely not babies anymore! They are both walking, and they are into everything. Maddie has decided that her first word is going to be "cracker" though it sounds more like "cacka" haha. Eli hates wearing shoes...like, he can. not. handle it. He MUST hold his shoes when we're in the car, so we just wait to put them on until we get where we need to go. Or he just ends up going without. They both have started doing high-fives, which is super cute and fun :)

{three} A lot of people ask me if I am still working, so I thought I would answer that question here: yes! I still work part time from home, and I still love it! I am so grateful for the flexibility, and it really is nice that I can work around Eli and Maddie's schedule. I really have no plans to give that up, and will stay as long as they will have me!

{four} I am excited about the devotional I am walking through this year God's Wisdom for Navigating Life by Tim Keller. I walked through his Psalms devotional a couple of years ago, so I am looking forward to walking through Proverbs this year.

{five} Some friends just had a new baby, so we are taking them dinner tonight. Otherwise, I think we'll be spending a quiet weekend at home...just the way we like it :)

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment