Thursday, January 11, 2018

7 Weeks

Not the best photo, but full disclosure...it was like 25 degrees outside haha


How far along? 7 weeks
Days since transfer: 30 days
Meds: Day 55 of Estrace, day 37 of PIO
Total weight gain: -1 {no change from last week}
Maternity clothes? Too soon. Though some of my regular jeans are feeling uncomfortable after too much time...I may or may not have had to unbutton them sometimes {gotta love bloating}.
Sleep: Still feeling really tired. I just want to curl up and sleep all day, but that's just not an option! So I nap when babies nap...some days both naps {!}...so nothing is getting done at my house. Oh well.
Best moment of the week: Hearing Maddie say her first word {"cracker" of all things :) }
Cravings: No cravings, just hungry more often.
Symptoms: I haven't had much nausea this week. Which has made me super anxious {infertility/loss will always follow me...}, so as tired as I have been, I have also had some insomnia. I can fall asleep just fine...it's when I have to wake up to pee that I have a hard time falling back asleep. I have also been experiencing a lot of itching at my PIO injection sites...something that is common, but this seems to be the first time I am experiencing so much of it.
Looking forward to: FINALLY getting to have an ultrasound! Can't wait to see this little bean :)

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a tic tac or the tip of an eyeliner brush 
Development: The umbilical cord has formed, and new brain cells are being generated at the rate of 100 per minute. Arm and leg buds are beginning to sprout, and baby's mouth and tongue are forming.
Heartbeat: It's already beating; I'm so ready to see/hear it!
Movement: Too soon to be felt.
Gender Predictions? We're just hoping for another healthy baby! This will be our family's tiebreaker :)



**This post was written at 7 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment