Thursday, January 25, 2018

9 Weeks


How far along? 9 weeks
Days since transfer: 44 days
Meds: Day 69 of Estrace, day 51 of PIO
Total weight gain: -4 {this baby is really taking all of my reserves!}
Maternity clothes? Not yet, though my jeans are starting to get a bit tight.
Sleep: Still super tired all day long. I can barely keep my eyes open, and I am dragging by the end of the day. Poor Mike pretty much spends his evenings alone these days, because I am in bed about 20 minutes after babies go to bed...I didn't really remember feeling this tired with the twins, but when I looked back over my pregnancy symptoms, I remembered that I was taking 2 naps a day at this point LOL. So yeah...can't do that anymore, so no wonder I'm tired! :)
Best moment of the week: Hearing that Mike was ok after a car accident. Thankfully it wasn't too bad, and I am thankful the Lord protected him.
Cravings: Fruit! I want all of it all the time. And Whataburgers. Which is very sad because I can't have them. I am even dreaming about fruit and Whataburgers haha.
Symptoms: Thankfully, my nausea has remained under control. I have started having really vivid {and strange} dreams. 
Looking forward to: Weaning off my meds! I am ready to stop my PIO injections...my rear is starting to feel it!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a tater tot, a gum ball, or a lug nut
Development: Ears are starting to grow, toes are visible, and all of baby's essential organs {heart, brain, kidneys, liver, and lungs} have begun to develop.
Heartbeat: Was 163 bpm at 8 weeks :)
Movement: I can't feel it yet, but baby is making a lot of spontaneous movements.
Gender Predictions? We're just hoping for another healthy baby! But just for fun...baby had a heartbeat of 163 bpm at our ultrasound, which is considered high, which would {according to old wives' tales} mean GIRL. However, Eli's heartbeat at around 8 weeks was exactly 163 bpm, so....maybe BOY :)


**This post was written at 9 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment