Thursday, February 1, 2018

10 Weeks


How far along? 10 weeks
Days since transfer: 51 days
Meds: Day 76 of Estrace, day 58 of PIO
Total weight gain: +0 {I'm at least back where I started!}
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I did have to start wearing my belly band with my regular jeans. They were feeling pretty uncomfortable, so unbuttoning them makes all the difference :)
Sleep: Still pretty tired. I have struggled a lot with insomnia this pregnancy. So I try not to take a nap, in the hopes that it will help me sleep better at night, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. 
Best moment of the week: Hearing that beautiful heartbeat at my OB appointment yesterday! It was a risk trying to find it this early, but I wasn't going to have an ultrasound, so I had to at least try. Still one of the best sounds!
Cravings: ALL THE FOOD. Haha. Nothing specific, but I just want to eat everything. My appetite seemed to pick up a lot more this week.
Symptoms: I have actually felt pretty good this week. No nausea, just a couple of headaches. And tired. And still really weird dreams...
Looking forward to: Continuing to wean off my meds!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a chocolate Kiss, a poker chip, a cotton ball, or a mini cocktail sausage
Development: Baby is now a fetus, with bones and cartilage forming into knees and ankles. Baby's arms {complete with elbows} can flex already. Teeth are forming under the gums. Baby's stomach is producing digestive juices, and the kidneys are producing urine.
Heartbeat: Strong 160s at 10 weeks!
Movement: Baby is moving a ton, but I can't feel anything yet.
Gender Predictions? We're just hoping for another healthy baby! But just for fun...Chinese gender chart {boy}, Mayan calendar odd/even {girl}, craving sweets/ice {girl}, cold feet {boy}.


**This post was written at 10 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment