Thursday, February 8, 2018

11 Weeks


How far along? 11 weeks
Days since transfer: 58 days
Meds: Day 83 of Estrace, day 65 of PIO {though I'm starting to reduce my doses!}
Total weight gain: +0.5
Maternity clothes? Not yet. Still using my belly band with my regular jeans, or just sticking with the stretchy pants...and long shirts, nothing form fitting, because no one wants to see that.  I don't really feel pregnant yet...I just feel fat haha. So that "bump" in the photo isn't necessarily baby yet, but just my crazy uterus already expanded. And a little squishy middle extra leftover from twins :)
Sleep: I have actually slept a little better this week, I am just still SO tired. And I'm definitely over it...I desperately need some energy back!
Best moment of the week: Celebrating my 33rd birthday with my loves! Also getting to reduce my dosing for Estrace and PIO...a little closer to finally weaning off the meds!
Cravings: Nothing specific. Just SUPER hungry all day long. I sometimes find myself needing a snack every hour, and the other day, I woke up at 4am to pee and had to eat something because my stomach was growling so loud! 
Symptoms: I haven't had any nausea this week...so maybe it's done?? If that's the case, then I was incredibly blessed to have minimal nausea this pregnancy. A grace from Jesus for sure.
Looking forward to: Making our announcement! We are waiting to hear the results of our genetic/gender testing, so may announce after that. But I don't have my next OB appointment until 14 weeks, so I am having some intense anxiety about announcing before we can check on baby again. That may sound a little silly, and it shouldn't be that big of a deal either way, but I just wish that back-of-the-mind fear would just go away. 

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a donut hole, a Lego minifigure, or a golf/ping pong ball
Development: Bones are starting to harden, hair follicles are forming on the crown, and those hands and toes have individual fingers and toes {no more webbing!} Fingernail and toenail beds are also starting to develop this week.
Heartbeat: Strong 160s at 10 weeks :)
Movement: Baby is moving a ton, but I can't feel anything yet.
Gender Predictions? We're just hoping for another healthy baby! But just for fun...my lack of nausea and my dry skin suggests boy. Plus my heart is telling me boy...so we'll see!


**This post was written at 11 Weeks, but was not published until after we made our official announcement. I back-dated to the actual day so we could have all of this for our own records and memories.**


No comments:

Post a Comment