Friday, February 9, 2018

Celebrating 33

So I turned 33 this week! I am now well into my 30s, which seems strange to say, because I don't feel like I am that old haha. But I'm also not sure how being in your 30s is "supposed" to feel...so I guess it just is what it is. Either way, I think it feels pretty good :)

I have always loved birthdays and all the fun festivities. This week was no exception, and I am just so thankful for all of the family, friends, and birthday love. I praise God for another year and for all of the sweet blessings I get to enjoy. 


On Wednesday {my actual birthday}, I woke up to a sweet birthday card from my hubby. We {me and babies} spent the morning at home, and I got a fun cookie delivery from Tiff's Treats!



I got to have lunch with Laura and Cooper, which was really fun! I feel like we had a crazy amount of old people come up to our table and make various comments, ranging from "I remember those days" to "your table makes me tired" haha. So that was interesting, but I love that we get to hang out and have lunch with our babies on a regular basis. What a sweet blessing! Laura gave me a couple of books I have been wanting, so I am so excited to start reading those! 

My mom came into town for the week/weekend, so we have been enjoyed a fun week with her! Eli and Maddie have been in HEAVEN with grandma here, and I have enjoyed having the extra hands around during the day :)

And today, Mike and I got to have a fun birthday date out. We enjoyed lunch at Salata {one of my favorites}, then grabbed a cupcake at Sprinkles. It was a great way to round out my birthday week celebrations!


Thank you, Lord for another sweet year!


No comments:

Post a Comment