Thursday, March 8, 2018

15 Weeks



How far along?
 15 weeks
Days since transfer: 86 days
Total weight gain: +3.5
Maternity clothes? No, but I am kind of ok with it. Because the seasons will align really well, I'm going to be able to use a lot of what I did with the twins, so that's a huge win!
Sleep: I have been sleeping much better this week. Still battling some insomnia some nights, but if I am up in the wee hours one night, I am almost guaranteed to sleep solid the next night.
Best moment of the week: Figuring out some logistics for when baby boy joins us in August. I'm a planner...I like it when we have a plan! :)
Cravings: With Eli and Maddie, I faithfully ate the grilled chicken wrap with honey mustard, fruit, and a pickle {couldn't forget that!} at McAlister's every week. This time around, my go to seems to be the four cheese griller, still with fruit and a pickle :)
Symptoms: The only thing I have struggled with this week is headaches. I do my very best to not take acetaminophen, but sometimes, there is just no other relief. I'm hoping it's just the change of the weather and the daily 30 degree swings, and that once that evens out, the headaches will go away.
Looking forward to: The weekend! It has been a rough week with Eli and Maddie...and this tired mama is looking forward to the reinforcements over the weekend :)

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a cinnamon roll, a travel size deodorant, or a baseball
Development: His ears and eyes are positioned in the right spot now, and he is practicing his breathing, sucking, and swallowing.
Heartbeat: It was running in the 160s the last time we checked in on him.
Movement: I haven't felt the flutters as much this week, though if I am up in the middle of the night, I can sometimes feel them. I know he's growing, but I can't wait to feel him move a lot more!
Gender Predictions? It's a BOY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment