Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Doctor Follow Up

Today I had a follow up with my OB's office. I wasn't able to see my doctor, but they scheduled me with one of the midwives, and I really liked her. {Side Note: every time I meet with one of the midwives, I always appreciate my experience. I wish my body wasn't so weird and complicated, because I would totally do a birth with a midwife!}

Anyway, we got good news today, and I am so thankful! She confirmed that my ultrasound and labs from Friday looked really good. But in addition, she was able to confirm that I didn't show signs of a miscarriage {praise Jesus!} She couldn't tell me what caused the bleeding, and basically said that sometimes they just don't know. So they will monitor me and baby to make sure everything is progressing accordingly. I don't have any restrictions, and should feel more at ease.

And just as an extra confirmation, I got to hear our sweet boy's heartbeat...strong 150s! And of course, he was moving around like CRAZY  :)

I have had some more spotting this week, but it has been light, and nothing overly concerning. The cramps have also subsided, so that's a good thing. So for now, we just watch and wait. 

We are so thankful for a good report, and can't wait to see our sweet boy at our anatomy scan in a couple of weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment