Monday, October 31, 2016

{iPhone Rewind} :: October

October started off with a sweet delivery from my hubby...he came home with a pumpkin spice latte for me :)

I love getting to watch and encourage this process {sermon prep}. The Lord has given him such a gift in communicating biblical truth and the gospel clearly. I am so thankful for the opportunities he continues to receive to utilize that gift, even during a season of waiting for the next ministry position.

When your best friend knits blankets and hats for your babies...and then tells you that she started the one on the right when we started our journey, that each layer represents a step in the process {home study, transfers, etc} and all the prayers she prayed while knitting...

Because I caught a glimpse of myself in the hallway mirror and couldn't believe that our babies would be here soon!!  #35w2d

My sweet hubby brought me flowers for date night :)

Date #30: New card game and new cookie of the year #wcsavethedate16

Date #31: Blizzards and the Bump {celebrating 36 weeks!} #wcsavethedate16

So this guy took up residence outside our kitchen window. He completely creeps me out, but his web is HUGE, and I can't help but admire his work.

This adorable little pumpkin was hand painted by the even more adorable PK. She was so proud to present it to me!

Adios ankles. Hopefully I will see you again soon...

Woah babies! We made it to full term!

Luke and Elizabeth had a joint Star Wars-themed birthday party. When your dad LOVES Star Wars, you have all the right decor and connections :)


No comments:

Post a Comment