Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Countdown to Babies :: 8 More Days!

Today I had my last appointment with my OB before our scheduled C-section {November 2nd}. She was very excited to hear that both babies were head down, and as she felt my belly, she was convinced that Maddie was not only head down, but further down. True to her word, she said I would just need to confirm at my ultrasound with the perinatologist, and then we would move forward with an induction instead of a C-section. And since we had made it to full term {for twins}, she lifted my bed rest restrictions and told me to do whatever I wanted! Well, within reason, of course, but I was FREE! 

My first stops with my new-found freedom? Hobby Lobby and Target. Because again: FREEDOM.

Mike and I also went for a walk tonight. Now that I am no longer on restrictions, I can start to make efforts toward getting these babies to come on their own! I didn't make it very far around the block; I mean, I have been sitting on the couch for 5 weeks haha! But it felt good to be outside and moving again!

Date #32: Sunset Walk {celebrating the lifting of bed rest!} #wcsavethedate16


And now...let the countdown begin! :)

**This post was published after our babies were born**


No comments:

Post a Comment