Friday, October 28, 2016

Countdown to Babies :: 5 More Days!

So my excitement over having contractions was short lived. I tend to have them at night, but nothing more than 2 in an hour, and nothing more than 3 hours in a row. So nothing significant or helpful. So today I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea, in hopes that it will help bring on labor. It actually tastes pretty good, so I'm glad that it's at least enjoyable to drink.

I met Lindsay and the girls for lunch at Chick Fil A. PK was requesting it, and I am always happy to oblige :)  We keep saying that the next time we see each other, babies will be here, but babies keep holding out on us!

Since Mike only works half days on Fridays, we had the afternoon to get a few things done together. We went to vote together, and then I drug him to Target {for niece and nephew birthday gifts} and Sam's {for stocking up on basics for when babies are here}. 

Date #33: Voting! #wcsavethedate16

It's still surreal to me that these are our last days, or hours, just the two of us. We are obviously over the moon excited about welcoming our little ones. But it also seems strange that this season of our married life is quickly coming to an end. We wouldn't trade it for anything, but I am so thankful for the last 5 years we have had just the two of us.

**This post was published after our babies were born**


No comments:

Post a Comment