Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30 Days, 30 Verses {Day 30} :: Proverbs 31:10-12


"An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life."

~ Proverbs 31:10-12


Today's prayer:

Father, I pray that Mike's heart can always trust in me, never doubting my love for him and never regretting his love for me. I pray that I can be an excellent wife for him. I pray that I will always do him good, always treating him generously, with honor and respect.

And I pray that I can live my wedding vows everyday...that I am Mike's constant friend and love. That I am his faithful partner, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in want, in times of joy and sorrow. That I would love him unconditionally, always encourage and support him, and that I would submit to him as Your church submits to You. Father after You, my hand, my heart, and my love are his, and I pray that he would always know that, every day of the rest of our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment