Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30 Days, 30 Verses {Day 3} :: Jeremiah 29:11-13


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me will of your heart."
~ Jeremiah 29:11-13

Today's prayer:

Lord, I pray that Mike always has the desire and strength to live his God-given purpose, that he will always have confidence that You will show up and take care of him, just as You have promised. I pray he can trust in Your sovereignty, knowing that You will take care of him, never abandon him, and give him the future he hopes for. I pray that he can offer up all of his dreams to You and pursue only those goals that will bring You glory and count for eternity. I pray that he will seek You with all of his heart; that he will be serious about finding You and wanting You more than anything else, knowing that he will not be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment