Sunday, April 7, 2013

30 Days, 30 Verses {Day 7} :: 1 Corinthians 10:12-13

"Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall. No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."

~1 Corinthians 10:12-13

The prayer today:

Lord, I pray that Mike has the wisdom and awareness to avoid naivety, arrogance, and self-confidence. I pray that he would take heed of Your instruction and warnings to cultivate God-confidence. Protect him from the enemy's schemes. I pray that he loves righteousness and hates wickedness, especially the evils of the culture. I pray that he avoids wickedness in his own life and, when necessary, he takes a clear, strong stance against evil. But Lord, I know there will be times {as there are for all of us} when he gives in to temptation; I pray that he is quick to repent and turn to You.



No comments:

Post a Comment