Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30 Days, 30 Verses {Day 10} :: Micah 6:8, Psalm 51:2-4


"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8
 
"Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you may be justified in your words and blameless in your judgment."
~ Psalm 51:2-4

Today's prayer:

Lord, I pray that Mike does what is fair and just for everyone he meets, that he does walk humbly before You. I pray that he is compassionate and loyal in his love. I pray that he is quick to agree with You about sin, that his heart is tender toward Your voice in times of correction and discipline.



No comments:

Post a Comment