Monday, April 1, 2013

30 Days, 30 Verses {Day 1} :: Proverbs 3:5-12

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones. Honor the Lord with your wealth, and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine. My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline or be weary of his reproof, for the Lord reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights."

~ Proverbs 3:5-12

The prayer for today:

Lord, I pray Mike will be a man of wisdom and understanding, fearing You. I pray that he trusts You with all of his heart and that he does not try to figure everything out on his own. I pray that he would humbly submit to the fact that Your ways are better than his. I pray he would listen to Your voice and fear You in everything he does and everywhere he goes. I pray that his relationship with You would bear fruit in his life. I pray that Mike honors You with everything he owns, that he always gives You the first and the best. And I pray that when it comes, he can submit to your loving discipline knowing that You, Father, delight in him as your son.



No comments:

Post a Comment