Monday, April 22, 2013

Laura's 1st Bridal Shower!

My sweet friend Laura had her first bridal shower this weekend in Cleburne, TX. Some friends from her soon-to-be mother-in-law's church hosted the shower, and it was a fun time to meet some of Laura's new family!
 
Love monograms :)

 
The bride and groom!
 
A unique thing about Laura's registry is that the boutique stores in Cleburne bring the purchased gifts to the house to be displayed. So it was fun to walk through and see a lot of their gifts out on display...it was like walking through a gallery of their gifts!

 
But there was still the opportunity to open some gifts, which was fun! David was cute and felt like he needed to pose and smile with each gift :) I loved watching them open fun new things for their life together!

A gift from me and Mike! :) David said he liked it, but he doesn't seem to thrilled in this picture ha!


Toaster oven happiness!

Baylor vs. OU :)

It might be a divided house, but it will still be a happy house!
 
They are just so cute. And so happy.  :)

With the beautiful bride!!
 
I love being the matron of honor {though I wish that "matron" didn't make it sound like I was ancient haha} and I was so excited to be a part of celebrating with Laura and David this weekend. We are under 100 days to the wedding, and I couldn't be more excited for this wedding and marriage!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment