Sunday, September 18, 2011

{Our Wedding Story} Chapter 8: The Outtakes :)

Our story just wouldn't be complete without the outtakes :) I hope you enjoy these funny moments as much as we do. Because while there were countless sweet moments, the day was made perfect because of fun moments like these...

Dancing M&Ms!


This girl has way too much going on to be bothered by some crazy hair and a curling iron...


No clue what was so funny. But I'm the only one who thinks so. Apparently.


Such a sad face haha.


Laugh and be goofy? Check.


What's a pose that defines your friendship? I've got a "Sic 'em" and a "Surprise Faces!"


Aww...sibling love. And awkwardness....?


Ummm...yeah.


Hehe. Poor Paul. We love you! :)


Mike looks good. And then you notice his best men...


Again, not sure what's so funny. And again, I think it's WAY more funny than anyone else...


Well, I thought this would be a sweet picture. Little did I know...


Haha- super cute!


Literally, LOL. Oh dad...


Bolivar holds a special place in our hearts.


Mike and my grandma. ??


Mike's dad looks lost. Laura looks annoyed. My mom looks disgusted. My dad just had to close his eyes. And apparently, Mike thinks it's hilarious. 


He. Was. Done.


I probably spent 10 minutes surveying everyone's face/expression. Totally. Worth. It.


"A joyful heart is good medicine..."
~ Proverbs 17:22a

Our wedding day was filled with joy and laughter; thank you Jesus for such fun blessings!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment