Friday, September 16, 2011

{Our Wedding Story} Chapter 6: Sweet Moments...

You know those photos that just make you stop and sigh as you realize the sweetness of the memory that the photo captures? That's what today's blog post is dedicated to. Because our photographer was able to capture so many of these moments...and I want to be able to look back through them and stop, sigh, and remember all over again the sweetness of the day...

Sweet words from mom...


A moment with dad as he sees my in my wedding dress...


A high-five from Andrew...


Praying with my sweet family...


Reading the letters we had written for each other...


Lindsay helping Mike with his boutonniere...


A time of prayer before we became man and wife...


A secret laugh with my maid of honor...


Nicki helping me with my veil :) (This is a sweet moment for us because I helped her with her veil on her wedding day!)


Cute glimpse of my parents...


Mike and Sarah...  :)


Sweet moment alone during our first dance...


A dad and his little girl...


And a mom and her son...


Another precious father/daughter moment...


A dance with my brother...


Sweet words from my grandmother...


A quick snapshot with my new nephew...


Dancing with my new husband!


Sigh. Such a memorable day filled with sweet moments...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment