Thursday, May 31, 2018

27 Weeks

#namethatmovie :)

How far along? 27 weeks
Days since transfer: 170 days
Total weight gain: +18.2
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes, yes, but mostly running shorts and t-shirts. Because it's HOT outside already.
Sleep: I have slept a little better this week. Still battling my cough, so nights are rough, but I am at least able to fall asleep lying down {instead of sitting up with a bunch of pillows}.
Best moment of the week: Hearing Aiden's heartbeat! :)  Also, good family time this weekend playing in the water at the spray fountain and the pool!
Cravings: Enjoying lots of watermelon! At 20 cents a pound, we're going to enjoy as much as we can this summer :)
Symptoms: I feel like a broken record, but I am still battling my cough/cold. But other than that, I am not feeling anything pregnancy related. So I guess that's a good thing?
Looking forward to: This last trimester! I have a long list of things I want/need to get done before Aiden's arrival, so I had better start moving haha. I finally got my craft stuff unpacked and organized, so I hope to start working on Aiden's quilt soon :)

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a pork pie hat {Walter White, anyone?}, a bottle of Sriracha, or a deflated basketball
Development: Baby boy is having a huge growth spurt this week, growing an entire inch this week alone! The network of nerves to the ears are maturing, so he is hearing pretty well now. His tastebuds are developed now, and he is starting to hiccup.
Heartbeat: Running in the 140s at the last appointment 
Movement: Moving all the time! My belly is officially dancing haha. Something different about this pregnancy is that he tends to roll and flip more than kick. Probably because he has a ton more room than Eli and Maddie ever had.
Gender Predictions? It's a BOY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment