Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Summer Bucket List

I thought it would be fun to do a summer bucket list for Eli and Maddie! I realize that the first day of summer is not until June 21, but let's be real: we live in Texas, and summer weather is already here. So we're going to start early! 

I tried to keep things simple and realistic...there are LOTS of other fun things I'd like to do with them this summer, but I also need to reign in my expectations. I know we will have lots of other summers to fill up our bucket list and do fun things together. So while this list may not be comprehensive, I think it's definitely doable with 2 toddlers and a {largely} preggo mama :)



So here's to a fun summer with little ones before we become a family of 5! :)


3 comments:

  1. Also- we totally want to tag along to visit a splash pad 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! We have one opening at our pool this summer and we want to explore others too. Let’s do it!

      Delete