Thursday, May 31, 2018

{iPhone Rewind} :: May

Maddie with her cousin Elizabeth! She just plopped down in her lap...NOT a typical Maddie thing to do, so Elizabeth must be super special! :)

Granny gave us a train table, and we are loving it!

Like father, like son :)

Eli seemed intrigued by a classic haha

And Maddie was intrigued by her foot :)

Haha #outtakes

Poor puppy. She puts up with SO much...  {I made sure to get him right off. Poor puppy endures a lot but she's old and doesn't need toddlers sitting on her}

About how Maddie was feeling about her day...

I got a day "off" and took advantage of the time to grab a pedicure and read my current book!

I was so excited to celebrate with this sweet friend at her baby shower! And I love that we have a photo of our baby bumps together! Can't wait to meet her sweet boy :)

Sweet girl. She loves all things animals :)

I had a sore throat so I thought I would record the book that Eli and Maddie kept bringing to me to read over and over...and then they brought me SEVERAL. So much for my plan. Well played, babies.

This little dude learned how to move the chair and climb up to get to the things we put up high on the counter...

This is why it takes me an hour to put laundry away...

They love watching Daddy work!

I love that they love books :)

Daddy's helper. Seriously- he wants to see how everything works :)

Bad table manners, but he's just so darn cute :)

She's full of personality, this one.

Cutie #1

Cutie #2

Waiting patiently for Daddy to assemble the new slide!

Yep. He held out his hand to give me something...and I definitely screamed and jumped when the beetle started moving. And Eli thought it was the funniest thing.

My cold/cough wasn't getting better, so I finally went to see a doctor and had to take these 2 crazies with me. It was terrible. But we survived :)

I pulled out the Mega Bloks again, and Eli is LOVING them. He is starting to build things and will spend long stretches of time working on his little creations :)

Because why wouldn't you wear your sun hat to the grocery store? :)

Reading to ALL my babies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment