Thursday, May 3, 2018

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks
Days since transfer: 142 days
Total weight gain: +15.0
Maternity clothes? Yep. I think the weather has finally decided to be warm, so hopefully I can start utilizing more of my previous maternity clothes. My regular t-shirts are getting pretty tight around my belly haha
Sleep: This week was busy, so sleeping was no problem. My head hits the pillow, and I am OUT until my alarm goes off. Mike says I have definitely started my pregnancy snoring, which is super sexy. Sorry babe!
Best moment of the week: Getting to see our sweet boy on ultrasound! He was too active to get a good photo, but he kept kicking back at the ultrasound wand and waving :)  Also getting a dresser delivered for our nursery! It's going to be awhile before I can really focus or work on Aiden's room, but it was still fun for that to be delivered.
Cravings: Just super thirsty this week...probably need to increase my water intake since I actually felt so thirsty...
Symptoms: Overall, I feel pretty good. Though I am starting to feel the aches and pains of being pregnant and chasing toddlers all day. My back feels pretty achy by the end of the day, and I am more than ready to put my feet up and just sit for awhile. I struggled with some constipation this week {TMI, sorry}. I didn't really experience that with Eli and Maddie, so it kind of caught me by surprise. Gotta love pregnancy!
Looking forward to: Celebrating with a sweet friend at her baby shower this weekend!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a box of Mac & Cheese or a can of WD-40
Development: His veins and arteries are developing, giving his skin a red hue. His skin is still pretty saggy since it grows faster than fat, but he should start filling out pretty soon. He's supposed to double his weight over the next 4 weeks alone!
Heartbeat: Was running in the 140s when we saw him on the ultrasound last week
Movement: All the time! He seems to be active throughout the day, and my belly is starting to roll haha
Gender Predictions? It's a BOY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment