Friday, May 25, 2018

Another OB Visit

Today I got to check in on my little man again!

This was a quick visit, as my OB just measured my fundal height and listened to Aiden's heartbeat. I love getting to hear that sound; it just will never get old! And it's nice to be able to hear that, since I don't get as many ultrasounds as I did with the twins. He is definitely following suit with his siblings...he is constantly moving, which makes it difficult to catch his heart rate :)

I also had to give blood to check whether or not I have developed any antibodies {since I am RH negative}. I already received a Rhogam shot when I made my trip to the ER. If my body has started to develop antibodies {potentially dangerous to baby}, then I will receive another shot at my next appointment.

Baby Aiden:
- Heart rate is in the 140s
- Fundal height measuring at 25 weeks {currently 26 weeks}


No comments:

Post a Comment