Thursday, May 24, 2018

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks
Days since transfer: 163 days
Total weight gain: +18.0
Maternity clothes? Yep. I looked back at my twin post at 26 weeks, and I was already growing out of clothes and having to purchase more maternity items. Thankfully, I already have items available and don't have to go searching for anything additional at this point!
Sleep: Sleep has been 50/50 this week. I have slept well when the nighttime cough syrup has worked. But it hasn't worked every night, so coughing has kept me up quite a bit.
Best moment of the week: Having my mom here for the week! And having a 3 day weekend with Mike at home :)
Cravings: Sweet tea. Nothing specifically food related.
Symptoms: I am still working to get rid of my cough. I thought I was getting better, but had a relapse on Tuesday. I ended up going to the doctor to get some antibiotics, so I'm hoping that maybe I can start getting some relief soon! I'm exhausted and ready to be better!
Looking forward to: Checking in on my sweet boy tomorrow!

-------

Size of baby? About the size of a Double Gulp cup or a pair of work gloves
Development: My development app asked me if my belly was getting heavy yet {since he's weighing about 2 pounds now}...and I just had to laugh. Compared to twins, this little one doesn't feel so bad! :)  His eyes are starting to open this week, which means he is able to to see, though there's not much to look at in my uterus. His iris still doesn't have much pigmentation though. His brain wave activity is gearing up, which means he can hear noises and respond to them {with an increase in pulse rate or movement}. 
Heartbeat: Excited to hear it again tomorrow!
Movement: Pretty much moving all the time. There was one day this week that I didn't feel him as much, and I got kind of worried. But the next day he was back to his usual antics, so I guess he was just taking a rest day :)
Gender Predictions? It's a BOY! :)

Forgive the no makeup, but I am loving my "Twin Mama +1" t-shirt from 3 Little Monkeys! It's super soft, and it just makes me happy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment