Wednesday, August 31, 2016

{iPhone Rewind} :: August

Date #24: Tom + Chee {complete with grilled cheese donut} #wcsavethedate16

We got together with our Community Group for some yummy Texas BBQ. We have been on a break of sorts over the summer, so we're looking forward to getting back to meeting regularly.

We decided after 5 years to get new bedding. I found a great deal on Overstock and  really like it! It's still a little wrinkled, but it should smooth out soon. I definitely like the lighter color with our dark furniture.

Date #25: Breakfast for dinner at home #wcsavethedate16

So our garage door broke and got completely off track and off-kilter...which made for an interesting situation for a preggo lady on a hot day. Thankfully it was an easy fix and we're all squared away now!

Feels like 115. That's really hot. The heat normally doesn't bother me, but I find myself with a higher internal body temperature these days...

August brought our first baby shower, and I wanted a fun gift for my sweet hostesses. Definitely Pinterest-inspired, and so easy to put together!

Round #1 of thank you notes that represent so much generosity and love of sweet friends and family.

I went to the women's kickoff dinner this year with one of the ladies in our community group, and another who is looking to get plugged in. So thankful for opportunities to connect with other women in the church! 

We went ahead and decided to reveal baby names this month! It was so fun to share and finally be able to call them by name outside of our house :)

Date #26: Coffee and Dessert at Fourteen Eighteen Coffeehouse #wcsavethedate16

My mom and I decided to have a fun girl's morning by getting a blowout at Dry Bar. I find it SO relaxing to have my hair washed and styled, and it was definitely fun treat to share with my mom.

We have driven by this chocolate shop in downtown Plano multiple times and finally decided to stop. It was not inexpensive, but it sure was yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment