Monday, August 15, 2016

Magnolia Market at the Silos

So today I hopped back in the car and headed to Waco with Susan, Lindsay, PK, and Henley to go to Magnolia Market! I have wanted to go for awhile now, mostly just to check out what all the fuss was about. So when Lindsay invited me to join, I was definitely ready to go!

We weren't sure about the weather, but decided to brave it anyway. It was definitely an adventure of a day! It poured the whole time, so we got soaked, but we had such a fun girl's day! The big girls got to shop and talk and enjoy each other's company. And the littles did SO well being dragged through the rain. There may or may not have been some fun puddle jumping...

The store is SUPER cute, and it was also SUPER busy! But thankfully we didn't have to wait in any lines to get in. We talked with some of the employees and they were all surprised by the crowds given the weather. They were actually under-staffed. And by understaffed, they mean 80 employees working instead of the usual 100. Can you imagine?? But seriously, it's a well-oiled machine. From the expected employees {like cashiers} to the inviting touches {parking lot and store greeters}, it is definitely a fun place to be. 

Shopping inside the store

Our photo with the #MilestoMagnolia sign because it was definitely pouring :)  And yes- I'm wearing a poncho, not just a plastic bag over my head.

We also made a stop at the bakery. The smell when we walked in? Warm sugar heaven :)  I want a candle with the scent of that bakery!


I love that Waco is actually a fun place to be now...such a contrast from when I was at Baylor. I fell in love with Waco before Fixer Upper made it popular...just saying ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment