Friday, September 2, 2016

Showering the Babies: Work

This week, I was blessed to have a third {yes, 3rd!} baby shower, given by my sweet co-workers. Even though I am not in the office full time anymore, they still wanted to give me a baby shower to help us celebrate!

The adorable invitation...LOVE the monkeys :)

Matching cake, courtesy of Market Street

The transformed the board room into a sweet baby land...I'm sure the executives loved that ;)



I am so thankful for how the Lord has provided for me to stay on with the bank in a part time capacity. And I am so thankful for the sweet co-workers who came to celebrate our babies! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this workplace...and I feel so blessed to have remained a part of the team.

And these sweet ladies are my absolute favorite {and Kirston too, who unfortunately had to go home sick}. These ladies make work fun, and I am so thankful for their sweet friendship extending outside of the workplace. They already love our babies so much, which is such a sweet blessing!

Executive Assistants {minus Kirston} back together again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment