Friday, August 31, 2018

{iPhone Rewind} :: August

The freezer meal prep continued! It has definitely been doable and efficient...but I will say that knocking it out in a day or two {with help!} is definitely preferable to cooking longer every day :)

All toddlers eat food off the floor, right??  Sigh. 

Bath time fun :)

Fun water play date with these cuties!

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...we had our first legitimate tumble and poor baby girl's face met the concrete. She was ok; it didn't seem to bother her much, it just looked pretty bad for a little bit.

She can be such a Mama Pup...when the babies are up from nap, she will not stop giving me the death stare until I go get them haha.

Getting Eli and Maddie's outfits ready for when they meet their little brother! :)

She's one tough little cookie :)

When Daddy joins you on a Target run, you leave with new toys and fedora hats...naturally :)

Charley Claire celebrated her 1st birthday with a super cute Milk and Cookies party!

Love my silly boys :)

When you just. can't. even.

No, thank YOU Target. You made life so much easier for this largely preggo mama towing 2 toddlers around!

Eli discovered BBQ sauce :)

He likes to give me a hard time about matching outfits...but he indulged my crazy a little and surprised me with these ADORABLE t-shirts for our first photos as a family of 5!

We had the special privilege of attending the baptism of one of our former Redeemer members. We had baptized her mom Dannie when we were meeting, so it was so special to celebrate Kylee's baptism!

Some days call for 2 hats :)

The price I pay to grab a quick shower while the twins are awake :)

We had a lot of rough days this month...we are definitely learning to assert independence.

Working hard to finish Aiden's nursery quilt!

This is pretty much what my bump looked like for most of my third trimester...Aiden found a spot he loved, and he stayed there. And my belly was lopsided :)

Those curls!!

I felt pretty big toward the end...but when I did a 38 week twin bump vs. singleton bump comparison, I was reminded of just how big I had been with Eli and Maddie :)

This boy LOVES his dog...and gives her LOTS of hugs :)

Some days are just hard...  #reallife #toddlers

I am super excited about my new journaling Bible! I got an amazing deal on it {$9!} and I am looking forward to start using it!

Eli and Maddie have started spontaneously giving each other hugs, and it's just about the cutest thing EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment