Sunday, August 19, 2018

Baby Countdown :: Come on, {Real} Labor!

I have officially made it longer than I did with Eli and Maddie! With them, I made it all the way to 38 weeks + 2 days {a HUGE praise for twins!}. Today, I am 38 weeks + 3 days with Aiden. 

After I posted on Friday, my contractions started to pick up. I started timing them, and I even made it to every 5 minutes for an hour {the official "call the doctor" time}. But I wondered if it was possible for them to stop. So I decided to take a warm shower and then call. The contractions slowed to every 7 minutes, and stayed that way for about 3 hours. Then moved to every 10-15 minutes. Then completely disappeared by the morning. 

And there has been nothing since. Zero. Not even Braxton Hicks. Sigh.

I'm glad I didn't call and then have to be sent back home...but it's slightly disappointing that I had contractions for 20+ hours, and then they just stopped. I mean, come on! Haha. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday, so I am hoping that I at least made some more progress with all those contractions??? Come on, you silly boy! Haha- we're ready to meet you!! :)

T-minus 18 days...give or take about 18 days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment